Don’t be a Victim of Employment Discrimination!
Massachusetts labor laws are complex, and if you do not understand the various employment laws in Massachusetts, you can become a victim of a wrongful termination without even knowing it. If you have been fired without a good reason or based on unlawful discrimination, you may have been wrongfully discharged and you can contest your firing. If your employment law challenge is successful, your former employer can be required to pay your lost wages, fines, emotional distress, attorney fees and possible punitive damages.
The lawyers at Goldstein and Clegg can:
- Represent clients in matters before the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination (MCAD).
- Challenge employer rights under non-compete and non-solicitation agreements
- Counsel employees concerning their rights involving termination and reasonable accommodation requests regarding disabilities
- Represent clients with sexual harassment and wrongful Termination complaints
- Protect parental rights under the Family and Medical Leave Act.
- Handle many employment law related case including:
- Sexual Harassment
- Wrongful Termination
- Family and Medical Leave Issues
- Age Discrimination
- Whistle Blower Protection
- Gender Discrimination
- Handicap Discrimination
- Sexual Orientation Discrimination
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- Race Discrimination
- Religious Discrimination
- National Origin Discrimination
To learn more about employee rights in Massachusetts check out our articles on employment discrimination or fill in the form below to request a free legal consultation:
[contact-form-7 id=”208″ title=”Cherry contact form”]