Restraining Orders

If you are being sexually harassed by a person you had a romantic relationship with and if that person has physically abused you, an application for a restraining order with your local District Court may be in order.  The lawyers at Goldstein and Clegg have helped our clients with domestic Violence restraining order cases get the protection that they need and deserve.

It can be very intimidating and stressful to seek an order of protection against someone you were or even are still in a relationship with. Our lawyers help draft and file a petition and affidavit along with organizing any evidence to attach to the application. We then appear with our clients in front of a Judge during the 2 party hearing where the moving party needs to prove the elements of abuse and that there is a very real credible threat to the moving party.

For more information or to schedule a free legal consultation, please call our lawyers today at 781 595 3800 or email us using the form below:

[contact-form-7 id=”208″ title=”Cherry contact form”]

Give us a Call